Kidney infection, lightheadedness, headaches, green stools, shooting pain under the rib cage, twinging in the left leg. What should i do?

I have been in and out of the hospitol e.r. s for two weeks now with a kindney infection, pyleninfritis or however it is spelled. However, the past three days I have had constant bouts of lightheadedness with a headache that does not ever fully go away. I do get migranes, however, this does not feel like the typical one I get. Along with that, I have had low grade temps for three days and physically can not take a deep breath as it is agonoy. I get sharp shooting pains just underneath my upper rib cage when I try to breathe. I have had a twinge like feeling in my left lower leg for about 2 days now as well, and tonight started to have stools that are hunter green in color. I m sick of going to the e.r. and being sent home but I do not feel right and my life is greatly affected. I can not take care of my children go to school, or even work for more than a hour.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012