Itchy white patches in the vagina. Papsmear report showing cocobacilli and UTI.On cefuroxime and metronidazole. What is the dosage?

hi dr. samuel. could you kindly help me about my current situation. last two days i noticed itchy white spatches on my vaginal wall. i had my papsmear 2 months ago and my ob tolkd me i had coccobacilii and uti . i had cefuroxime and metronidazole but i only 3 days treatment because i had my period and missed my dose. i am so worried. can i restart using metronidazole 2g single dose and cefuroxime?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013