Itchy rashes on buttocks, around penis, habit of excessive masturbation. How can I do away with this?

Hello I am 17 years old , Im from India , I masterbath alot in a day , And i dont know why , but i got rashes around my buttocks , its itchy and has small lumps , it itches everytimes ,and i got the same rash around my penis , not on my penis , it itches alot very badly , is it because of too much masterbatig ? or Sex ? im not a daily Sex guy , and im gay , So Can You tell me what can possibly done , And ideas Where i do not have to include my parents and anyone , can i help my own self out ? please tell me
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012