What are the advantages of masturbation?

Does masturbation can large a penis?what are the advantages of masturbation?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Masturbation does not large a penis. Advantages of masturbation-Release tension and stress, releases sexual tension without any performance anxiety, enhances self-esteem , releases the mood –enhancing substances serotonin and dopamine thus fights depression, practice of safe sex. No chance of sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy.
Hope this helps you.
Psychiatrist Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
The benefits of masturbation in males is as follows:
1. Helps decrease sexual tension.
2. Helps in regular ejection of semen outside the body.
3. The only way in which there is zero tension about contracting sexually transmitted diseases.
4. Helps in preventing prostate cancer.

Hope this helps.
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
welcome to HCM.Masturbation is akin to sex ,only difference the second person is yourself.It can diffuse sexual tension to a certain extent.Size will not increase.Too much can effect your thoughts.Take care.