Itchy eyelids, regular cold, nasal blockage, throat rupture. Advice?

Dr. Bhatti, Namaskar. I am 71 and a heart patient with L.v. dysfunction problem since 20 years. My heart functioning is 35% and I am on oral medication . My Doctor is Dr. Sashidhar from Fortis Hospitals , Bangalore. For more than five years i experience itchy eye lids, regular cold and nasal blockage. My throat ruptures due to continuous cough . I use some cough syrups and nasal spray as temporary remedy. Please advise. Raju. P.V.L.N. From work place at Dibrugarh, Assam.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012