Itching in the groin area, had scabies, applied antifungal cream. Will the infection increase?

hello sir i have been suffering with this problem since 4-5 months . i had suffered with scabies infection and got treated . after that my groin area started itching ,white scaly skin peeling off , i am a medico by profession so i bought an antifungal cream with steroid base and used it , it reduced for a while and recurred now that i have read in some article antifungal with steroid base may cause recurrence or increase the infection am confused . please help me . i sweat a lot and that has a role with the infection too .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012