Itching arms, spots on neck and back. Family history of malignant melanoma

Good Afternoon, Over the last month I have been having extreme itching on both arms, and a few spots on my neck/back. I ve been using sensitive skin lotions, thinking it is related to the dry weather (high 90 s). Just the last few days, I ve noticed that my specifc itchy spots have been my moles . Upon further inspection, I ve noticed some dramatic changes in these moles, many are scabby looking, some have been bleeding (granted, I AM aware this could be from itching). I know the likelyhood of ALL these moles being itchy at the same time would probably rule out melanoma like diagnosis. More details, would be that not one of the moles looks the same. I have over a dozen (I m VERY moley in general)..that are either crusty, have a light lined border around there odd shape, a few that are highly raised, one that is raised, scabby with a hair that has grown out of it for the last 10 years)...not all but a few are sore and tender..mostly the raised ones. History, I have two aunts who have had malignant melanoma removed in there young 20 s. I am in my mid-thirties. My derm appoint is not until the end of August. Ugh!...
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012