Irregular periods, light bleeding during periods. Ultrasound shows minor cysts. Sometimes have rectal bleedng. Suggestions?

I have been having problems with my periods. Since last october after a viral fever my problem started. In october and november i had my periods, but d bleeding was not proper. There was vry less bleeding; infact d flow lasted hardly for 2 days. Then in the month of december i had my periods twice......once in the first week of december.....and the second time towards the end of december. Again both the times it hardly lasted for 1-2 days. In january this year i didn t hav my periods. I did an ultrasound n a thyroid test....ultrasound showed xtremly minor cists....d doctor said there is nothing to worry about....its all because of weight( i am 5ft 5.5 tall n weigh 75 kg). This month(feb) till now i hav nt had my periods......i hav nevr faced such period problms......i wud lyk 2 mention that i sumtyms hav rectal bleeding (since dec...once a month)... PLEASE HELP...!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013