Irregular periods, hemorrhagic cyst in the ovary. Prescribed with pacentrxc injection. Is it safe?

hello! i am 25 female, i have irregular periods, i consult with a gynecologist, she told me that i have haemorragic cyst in right ovary, for which she prescribed me placentrax injection for 7 alternate days and sistal plus tablets for 15 days.. can any1 tell me that the use of placentrax injection. is placentrax is harmful for me or not? because i want to conceive a baby... when i was injected 1st injection next day i got the periods.. please help me out m in very big trouble.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013