Irregular period, spotting with pink tinge of blood. On depo shot since long. Pregnant or implantation bleeding?

Hi I have been on the depo shot since I had twins in November of 2008. Its been three and a half years, the whole time I have never had any type of bleeding . My periods stopped all together. Then at the end June 2012 I noticed that I was spotting pink. This lasted for about 5 or 6 days like a regular period but the whole time it was very light in color and flow. About a week in a halfsara later I had sum light cramping and the next day I woke up went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a pink tinge of blood . Could I be pregnant and is the light tinge of blood possibly implantation? Any advise would help and be appreciated!!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012