Irregular menstruation with bloating. Swollen glands in the throat. Had unprotected sex. Is that the reason?

I am bleeding mid cycle (day 14 of a normal 26-27 day cycle. I have cramps with mild bloating. I now have swollen glands in my throat. I have been bleeding for approx. 2 and 1/2 days. I did have unprotected sex five days and two days before my mid cycle bleeding and once during my normal period on the last day. My partner did not however, ejaculate inside of me. What might be the cause of this?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013