What are the reasons for irregular menstruation?

what r d main reasons for irregular menstruation?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Sep 2009

Dear Anita

What is your age and what are your primary concerns about having this irregularity in cycles? How long has it been like this ? Are you married and have children ? The medication you are taking is an ayurvedic prepration which may or may not help. One is not sure of the composition of these ayurvedic preprations as they may contain undesirable heavy metals dont take them for too long .

Answer my questions and might be able to guide you online.

Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
welcome to h & m,
the cause of irregular periods is disturbance in hormones.
take care.

Hormonal imbalance which could be for different reasons depending on the age of the patient. Commonest being Polycystic Ovarian Disease amongst the young. Physiologically in perimenopausal women and around menarche. And yes the mental stress also affects the hormonal balance in our body and hence cause irregular periods. having said this , these arent the only reasons of irregular periods but commonest.

Anonymous's Response

i have heard it is tension, stress. also if you take lot of coffe it will affect.

greetings of tehd ay!!iam 21 years of has benn irregular frm starting .it was same with my mom also n with my sis also.but now she is having regular periods frm alst 6 months.but my condition is same so plzz assite me.a tablets or any syrup which is more effective.

thanks& regards

my name is HENA, i am 22 yrs old ,i m married lived in dubai, i have menses problem, its irregular,i consult to a gynocologist, frstly she said u hv hormonal problem and after some months she said tht  ur eggs are made but its not cm, i want to conceive pregnency, but i dont know wht to do? please suggest me wht should i do and one more thing if you know a good gynocologist in dubia please let me know.
         thank you.

You need to answer all questions before when i can suggest you any treatment.

Are you married ?

Children ?

Any ultrasound of uterus and ovaries ?

helllo plz assist  me iam having irregular comes after every 2- 3 doctor told me to take M2fortune i was takng in it was regular but still i find it very difficult  to gulp that syrup.