Intermediate uvetis. Injected TA, prescribed phenocept, brimopress, neopred. Now on other eye. Serious problem, best treatment?

My husband has intermediate uvetis,first this disease has found on 27th March,2012 in his left eye.At that time doctor has injected the medicine TA in his left eye for two tmes in May,2012.At the same time he has taken oral medicine also.Phenocept 500 mg and also taken eye drop neopred and brimopress in left eye. But on 30th march doctor said that they have found same problem in his right eye. And they have advice to taken PHEOCEPT and CORTAN.Now my concern is this is right treatment for intermediate uvetis or we need to do something else?

Is this very serious types of disease? Can he lose his vision?

Where we can get the best treatment for intermediate uvetis?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013