Intense joint and muscle pain. History of bypass surgery. Will prolotherapy help?

Hello my name is sajjad. I just want to ask about the prolotherapy treatment for my father aged 60. He has pain in joints and muscles since last 5 years and its getting worse every single day. He has tried many doctors for that but the answer is there is no treatment for this other than exercise and pain killers. I am thinking about prolotherapy, can you guide me Is this treatment has any side effects or how suitable this treatment is as my father had bypass surgery last october. thanx
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012