Infected with polio. Have tingling in stomach, chest tightness, tight throat. Post polio syndrome?

hi i had polio when 4 years old mainly i am told on my left side.many years i feel i have post polio syndrome but never been able to get a conclusive diagnosis. i am 65 and get a lot of tingling (like shingles pain) in my stomach area spreading up my right hand chest side with normally chest tightness and tight throat! would like an opinion as my doctor seems to know nothing about post polio and keeps giving me anti antacids :(
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013