What could be the reason for feeling hot during all the time and season ?

I seem to be one of many that is hot all the time. even when everyone else is comforable. I had a surgical hyst in 1973, was on synthetic hormones for a while, then stopped. That was in 1973. I the last 3-4 yrs I am hot always. I have Migraines, Fibro, Post Polio syndrome and Ectodermal Dysplaysia. With ED I know I can t tolerate heat, but even in temps of the 70 s I m dripping wet. I am 64 yr old female. Somedays my Fibro doesn t cause a lot of pain, other days it hurts all over. I am on a Thyroid replacement of 0.025 mg., paxil 40mg, Sulphasalazine 1500 mg bid, Daulid 2mg tid, xanax 1mg qid, and Kadian 20 mg q12, and Lunesta 3mg I also get just exhausted by mid afternoon. I do not take my pain meds on days I don t need them.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011