Infant.Fever, chills. Relief with Tylenol. Histroy of hives, welts on body cured with Benadryl. Advice

My 5 month old son just finished ten days of Amoxicillin on Friday morning. Saturday morning he started with hives/welts occurring random places on his body. I started giving him Benadryl which made them go away until the Benadryl wears off. Then Saturday evening he started with a fever of 101.5 and began giving him Tylenol to bring the fever down. His fever seems to be worse every time the Tylenol wears off. He just had chills so bad I thought he might be having a seizure but his eyes never rolled or closed, etc.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013