Infant with breast and bottle fed. Not passed stools. Any complication?

hi doctor, my son is 3.5 month old.he is both bottle fed (nan pro-1)and breast fed.but lately after he became 3 month old he is not pooping regularly .he has not pooed for the past 5 mdays and we kept suppository yesterday and then he pooped.what can be the cause?.after 3 months we changed from lactogen to nan.right from his birth we were giving formula feed.but after 3 months we changed from lactogen to nan and also increased the amount from 30 ml to 90 ml twice a day.please answer me sir...
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012