Infant on ATT for positive montaux, gets fever periodically, chest X-ray normal. What could be causing this?

Hi sir, My son is 1 year old. He was positive on montaux. So ATT is on . But doctors couldn t find any other relevant issues in chest x-ray . But from past 4 months he is geeting fever every now and than. Every time we have to admit him in hospital and doctors conclude it as viral fevel . I used to give meftal p 5ml when we has high fever but it doesn t work for him. Don t know what is the issue with him we are completely lost and hopeless now.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012