Infant has high fever, red gums, bleeding gums, irritable, blisters. Given paracetamol. Explain?

14month old baby boy, high fever for 4 days, not eating usual food, just drinks milk, red gums which are now bleeding when slightly pressed, only from front top and bottom teeth , only teeth he has. Crying irreitable, have been giving warm baths at night to cool him down but ive been told not to do that, have been giving infant paracetamol aswell, blister on outside of lip appeared overnight, bad breath, dont brush teeth because baby dont let me help please. . .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013