Increased bowel movements, loose stools. Taken metrogyl, norflox. Normal ultrasound report. Permanent cure?

I Have been suffering from stomach problem ( more no. of motions than normal, feeling like going for shit every now and then, motion semi-solid at times,etc.) for the 2 months or so and have taken lot of medicines or so like metrogyl 400, norflox tz etc but situation is as it is . Nothing has come out of ultrasound . Everything is normal and i have now been prescribed lan 30 and metrogyl 400 by my family physician.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012