How to cure frequent ulcer in mouth, weakness, smelly loose stools, frequent bowel movement, stomach uneasiness?

Hello Dr. Grief, I have the following symptoms: Could you please diagnose and prescribe a med? 1. Frequent ulcers in mouth 2. Weakness and unable to gain weight. 3. stools float on water and are loose and smelly. 4. Bowel movement usually 1-2 times a day. Example: If I am nervous in the evening or anxious about something the possibility of urge of bowel movement. 5. Bowel movement sometimes about half hour after eating a full meal( this happens only during the first meal of day) 6 Otherwise in case of lunch, sometime bowel movement after 3-4 hrs sometimes none at all. 7. mouth smells bad. 8. sometimes stomach uneasiness and not pain as such. 9. Sometimes in the morning I would have a bowel movement but then there would be a lingering pain in the stomach which shall go away after 1-2 hrs.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer