Irregular bowel movements, diarrhoea, pressure in the lower abdomen, bladder after having sex. What could this be?

Hi I lost my virginity about 2 weeks ago and it was the fifth day of my period. I m really different even 2 weeks later. My partner and I first tried with a condom and I only allowed him to put the head in because I was still afriad. He then took of the condom and went to the bathroom to urinate. He came back and we tried it again without a condom. This time he did not enter but rubbed my vagina . The day after i felt really weird. Irregular bowel movements , diarrhea , pressure on my lower abdomen and bladder . My questions are could I be pregnant and what is going on with my body?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer