I have pcod, i missed my periods and not sure if i am pregnant or not

have pcod missed my periods and not sure if i am pregnant or not i have pcod. Recently i missed my periods. i am not sure if i am pregnant or not. Have tested myself twice with CLEARBLUE, once after 5 days of my due date and one more time after almost 12 days of my missing periods. Still there are no signs of periods. i used to take yamini tablets. in between i opted for some ayurvedic medicine but since did not get any affect again started taking yamini. my last period dates was 31 OCT(the completion date). Now its 15th december. I tested with CLEARBLUE On the 13th of dec and it showed negative. Can u guide me on this ? Whether i have to undergo more test to check for pregnancy . How good is clearblue test. Thanks and Best regards
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010