I have bilateral polycystic ovaries and thyroid. Is it curable by medicine?

i am 22yrs 5 2 height 68 kgs weight not married,improper regulation,day by day increase in weight-but i do exercise and completly in diet ,each month i am incresing upto one and half kg and i am getting unwanted hair in my chin and above my lips, i was diagnosed and they told i have bilateral polycystic ovarian pattern and starting stage of thyroid -thyroid stimulating harmone 6.45 m/ml . doctor advised me to take metformin 500 mg and ebexid for 15 days,Plz let me know whether it can be solved by takig these tablets and suggest me with any other remedy?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011