PCOS, over weight. Taking metmorphin. How to have erection without sex?

My wife and I have been married for about a year and a half now, we bought a house and are living stable. But, she has PCOS and worries constantly that we will not be able to have a baby. She has very light PCOS. She is a bit overweight , but she is working very hard and losing it, and doing a good job, because we have read, and her doctor has told her that that will help. I have read many success stories about women with PCOS who have just taken metphormin and been fine. Doctor asked semen report for me. I don t know how to take sperm out by hand . I tried by hand its not temper. But intercourse time penis will come big size. please give me the suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012