I have a middle back pain due to accident when i sleep on my right side

hi , i was involved in an accident 6 weeks back and the car spinned and overturned. i was seated in front passenger seat with seatbelt and was trapped upside down.someone came to help me out. All of us escaped with light bruises but i started having radiating nagging pain from the one of the right rib to the mid section spine. It hurts on and off. sometime severe and having this discomfort feeling. I have done ultrasound scan for the stomach region to rule out any bleeding in the stomach. It hurts when i sleep on my right side.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011