I have PCOS problem, can any online doctor tell me about my pelvic scan report ?

Hello Doctor I am 27 year old and have been trying to concieve from past one year. 6 months ago I came to know I have bilateral polycystic ovaries .I took ginette 35 as per my doctor s advice for 3 months to regulate my period. After that my period occured delayed by 10 days. Is it normal or do I need to take those tablets for some more time? My pelvic scan report says: 1. uterus is normal in size. 2. Endometrium appears normal. 3.both ovaries appear polycystic. evidence of free fluid seen in the pelvis evidence of adnexal mass is seen Please let me know can I become pregnant in future??
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011