I am not getting any pregnancy symptoms even though i am pregnant

Hello doctors.. Now am on 15 weeks pregnancy..But am not feeling as am a pregnant anymore..I am feeling like this from 14th week.Just i have itchy belly and chest....AM really scaring no nausea ,no morning sickness and am not showing my stomach yet just i have little bump..Every one are saying mid of 4th month you will be feel your fetus movements.But atleast am not feeling i have a baby inside my body..really its scaring to ask about this my doctor..Thats why am asking here ,is it common or shall i ask my doc immediately .? And i dint gain weight yet..All the day am working fine and am bending with my back there is no hurting..But previously i have at first trimester..Please excuse me for all my stupid doubts..Hope you understand and help me out with your wonderful answers docs.Thanks in advance...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Dec 2011