I am experiencing lightheaded, what could be the cause of it ?

recently i am experiencing light headness...wat is de cause??? could it be because i am too tired as i waku up at 5.30 am everyday now as i am schooling or izzit because of de lack of oxygen to my brain as i breathe through my mouth when im asleep( i cnt control it, i tried ways to make me breathe through my nose and dey all failed) i experience de light headedness about 3-4 times so far and each time it happens it would last for less den 10 14 dis year and im not overweight. my blood pressure is oso normal though my mum has high blood pressure. what is de cause ? thank you for answering
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009