I am diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and have sever abdominal pain

I am a 23 year old female, yesterday I thought I was getting cramp but the pain turned so severe and intense that I was sick several times. I experienced a sudden fever and my breath was short as though in labour. I have a coil fitted and the pain was centered around there, and around my tail bone . I felt as though I needed to have a bowel movement at first, but shortly after the pain started I felt as though moving made it a lot worse.The pain lasted for over an hour. Today I am very tender and sudden movements are painful. My legs feel very heavy and tired. I myself feel exhausted. I have also been recently diagnosed with Polycystic Ovaries but I have never felt any pain or discomfort because of them.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011