Hurt knee, head after falling. Numbness. pain below knee. Solution?

Hello yesterday i fell down the stairs and hit my head and knee i had headache and couldn t walk on my right leg, i went to the walking center and had an xray and found out its not broken but it still really hurts and from about an hour after doing it my leg went numb, my knee is still in a lot of pain but my leg below my knee is numb, when i woke up this morning i couldn t feel my foot for a few hours and now i can feel my foot but my leg is still numb, the pain from my knee is now in my thigh aswell? And i keep getting shooting pains from my knee down which hurts my knee a lot, I m unsure what i should do? I ve been given a bandage to wear during the day just worried about the numbness
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013