How to reduce the pain in tail bone anus area with occult blood ?

Pain in tailboen anus area with occult blood clear colonoscopy one year ago with exception of minor internal hemmroids. MRI showed evidence of possible fistula . antibiotic and parasitic treatment followed and eliminated that vast majority of pain. second mri showed vast reduction in swelling to the area (november 2011). Still notice something when sitting. Have recently noticed pressure in the area that is typically relieved by a bowel movement that begings with bloody mucus discharge. Stool is soft and firm and streaked with a red blood (not pink but not maroon either). No issue with bm. Use hemmroid cream to deal with anal itch. Can almost always tell if bm with be bloody and pusy as it is associated with incraesing pressure in the problem area of tail bone rectal area
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012