How can i conceive as i am having irregular mensuration after marriage ?

I am 26 years old and have been married for 4 months now. before marriage my period is always 28-days cycle. but after marriage, it became 25 - 26-days cycle. after first month of marriage i had the longest period ever, 15days and it did not stop. i consult a doctor , took medication and bleeding stop two days later. the doc said it was hormone imbalance. then my period became normal (about 6 days), but still early ie. 25-days cycle. according to my calculation, this week should be my fertile week but now i am experiencing another period cycle. Its very frustrating since i am trying to conceive. Pls advise. Lynn
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011