Why am I unable to conceive ?

Hi, i am newly married women, i was trying to become pregenent, since 3 months i am tryning .its not working and during mensuration bleeding is overflow . i haved a regular check every thing is normal in reports. then what happend to me?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
to be pregnant ,u should keep patience .
it is consider as normal if you not become pregnant up to one year of regular sex.
u have just 3 month
dont worry
take more time.
if you r over anxious better to consult gynecologist
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Did you do follicular study? Hormones were checked?

Are you having intercourse regularly particularly within 8 to 20 days after periods?

Does your husband's semen analysis done?

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
+91 - 94477 05077 / 94471 55077
International Association of Sexual Medicine /