How can a gallstone be removed from a pregnant woman's abdomen ?

I m ten weeks pregnant . Unfortunately a gallstone is also growing along with my baby. The right upper abdomen pain is severe now. My doctor advised to choose which is important to me, either stone or baby. I m afraid. I need my baby in addition to get rid of the stone. I m coward even to take injection. Is there any medical advice with out surgery that should not harm my baby. If necessary I ll be ready to surgery (which one is best for me) that must protect my baby. Pl suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011