History of neurocysticercosis. Taken Epitoin. Now have increased WBC count. Due to previous disease?

Hi Doctor , My Name is Vikas , I am 27 years old. I was admitted into emergency after sufferering from one seizures attack one morning which was diagonized due to neurocystecercosis 5 years back . The doctors treated me and asked me to take epitoin 300 mg daily for 3 years . I completed the course and and not taking any medicines now and is completely fine . 1 year before i had my regular medical check up and all reports were fine. Recently i performed my regular medical checkup and was found that my WBC (absolute eosonophilis ) counts have increased to 1200. The doctor checked me for allergies but there are none , so the doctore referred me to Topical diseases doctor stating that it could be due to my neurocystercosis which i has 5 yrs. back(i informed her about this in my medical history) and the infection might still be there . I have doctor s appointment next month My question is , is my incresed eosonophilis count is due to my neurocystecercosis 5 yrs back becoz i finished my full course of medicines 2 yrs back and i am a healthy individual . Still i have no problem apart from i am developing few acne on my legs which comes and go from last 3 -4 months leaving marks , is there any relation between this and my increased eosonophilis count. Please let me know as i am worried as my doctor s appointment is after 1 month.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013