History of IBS. Feeling full, acid reflux, stomach pain, semi-solid stools

i was diagnosed with ibs 8 years bak but i am doin well now i will 2 times a day to bath room ...but the last month when i went for outing i had food poison after tat from the last one month i cannot eat properly even if am eating small meals my stomach is getting full and acid reflux is coming ..last 4 days before i got sharp pain it was the first tym am experiencing pain ...semisolid stools and am not feeling hngry...what to do sir..
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012