Hip pain difficulty in walking. History of crushed pelvis and hip in an accident. Left lung laceration done

My name is Mercedes and I was in a car accident in 2007 I was 17 years old I crushed my pelvis , my left hip, left lung laceration and had a metal hip plate placed since then I ve experienced so much pain I ve been in and out of the Emergency Dept. They just seem to ignore me when I complain about back and hip pain its now causing me discomfort to walk so tired of pain pills that s all they seem to what to give me? Please help me so tired of being medicated can t be medicated all the time!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer