High sgpt, taken godex, sgpt level not reduced, doing exercise, having proper diet. How to reduce sgpt?

hello doc ,just would like to ask about sgpt problem..1st week of the month I had my medical exam for as a requirement in going employment for abroad..all was clear except for my high sgpt which is 129..the doctor prescribed me godex ds bid for 7days then after that my sgpt will be checked after taking the godex for a week,I came back for the check up and yesterday the agency told me that it still is 120 as of it ok that I will continue to take the godex ds bid for a month?at the span of time after I knew that my sgpt is high,I changed my lifestyle..I did a 20 mins exercise everyday and I prefer vegetables and fruits for my diet replacing rice with oatmeal..what advice you can additionally give to me to lower my sgpt level..thank you very much
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012