Heavy bleeding post sterilization. Lining of uterus to be burned. How long after can I resume sexual activity?

hello my name is i have got heavy bleeding and i have had a sterilization after i had my thrird child and now i have got to go and have the lining of my uterus burned out to stop the heavy bleeding i have a merina coil in at the moment they will take that out how long after i have had my lining of my womb burend can i resume sexual activity or wat is the healing time and how long will i have discharge for
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013