Heavy bleeding, blood clots, soreness, cramps, negative pregnancy test. Worried

Hi I m worried about my menstrual cycle. For years I ve had a period like clockwork 27 day cycles. Last month it Was 23 days first day heavy and painful (not my normal) lasted 4 days (normally 6/7 days) 4 days after this i had thrush which cleared with cream. I had tender breasts, nausea twinges in lower abdomen for about two weeks. I was sick when I smelt a few things like vanilla. Took a pregnancy test which was negative yesterday and today I have bleeding it s been a 19 day cycle this time very heavy bleeding (brownish and red) with quite a few blood clots very sore cramps had to take painkillers. pretty worried why I keep getting short early periods!
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012