Hearing heartbeat in ear and have throbbing eye with loss of vision. Any suggestion?

I hear my heartbeat in one ear. But what concerns me most is the throbbing in my eyes plus headaches , because a blood vessel burst in my eye a couple years ago causing loss of sight. But the opthomologists I have been to said my eyes are perfectly healthy and neither they nor the gp s had any suggestions re the throbbing eyes. So I take a lot of motrin when it gets bad. After the initial loss of sight, they did a ct scan but said it was clear.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012