Experiencing vigorous shaking of neck and head, memory problems with eye pain. What are the findings from brain MRI?

hi since last 2 months before i go to sleep i tend to get vigorous shake up of my neck and head and i wake up and then i go back to sleep recently i went to india and had an mri brain which states RIGHT CENTRUM SEMIOVALE SHOW LACUNAR T2 HYPERINTENSE FOCI-ISCHEMIC FOCI i had b12 deficiency 2 years back and vitamin d deficiency and now iam having agin memory problems and sometimes hard to hear but dont have any vision problems ,i get severe headaches sometimes and eye pain ,i take paracetamol and its gone by the next day .please suggest whether it could be MS ? thanks
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 6 days later
Brief Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query I understand your conce Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query I understand your concern Let me tell you that the symptoms that you have mentioned are not typical of MS. The symptoms of MS are : sudden blindness, weakness of both legs/one side of body, imbalance while walking etc. I think that your symptoms could be related to vitamin B12 deficiency and you should meet a local physician and get the vitamins replaced so that you feel better. Your problem in the night could be related to stress. Please consult a local neuro-physician who will guide you the way I have discussed I hope I have responded your queries Please feel free and let me know in case you need any help best wishes