Headache while driving, seeing reflection of lines on the road in the sky. Had fall. Taken Butalb. Should I go to ER?

About 9 hours ago, I was goofing around with some of the adults while cleaning up after my son s party and ended up falling backwards off of a rope and landed on the upper area of the back of my head, on concrete, with most of my body still up on the rope. At first my hearing started to go, like I was going to pass out and my vision went a little dark. Everyone pulled me up about a minute after and I could taste blood for about 30 minutes. They checked for a concussion and I didn t have one. The more time passed my head got to hurting so bad and my vision was blurry, so I took a Butalb and took a nap. I still have a horrid headache and while driving, I see a reflection of the lines on the road in the night sky...should I go to the ER?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012