High BP, headaches, sickness in tummy, blurred eye sight. On lisinopril. What now?

I am 58 years old female, yesterday my blood pressure was 165/82 is this high! I had a headache , took two headache pills, pain subsided, had dinner and immediately the headache started again Felt sick in my tummy, went to lie down, eyesight gor blur and headache was at it worse by then, Took another two headache tablets, went sleep Woke up this morning at 8 to my Hbp tablet at 8.30 20mg Lisinopril tablets no headache at the moment I have noticed the headache only start in the late afternoon What do I do when this happens again ? Zainia
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013