Headache, pressure, dizziness, frequent urination. Stopped seraquel XR birth control. Symptoms due to stopping pills?

Hi 26 I get pain in my head or pressure on both sides or on the left side towards the back. With the pain I get dizzy spels sometimes it feels like I m going faint light headed or the room spins this doesn t happen all the time I feel like I m going to be sick and I have to pee all the time what s wrong with me?? This has been going on for about 3 months keep getting my period it s a normal one but I don t think I m pregnant and I got off my pills around the same time this all started I was on seraquel XR I thought it might be cuz of that but it s still going on ??
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer