Headache, falling unconscious. CT scan showed calcified granuloma in left lobe. Serious?

HI, This Sanjeeva from hyderabad, Since few months my sister is suffering with severe headach and some times she will fell down unconsciously and after some time she will recover again. So on sunday (07-oct-2012) we have done a CT scan (brain) for her and in CT scan report it has been noted as Calcified Granuloma in left lobe . Can you please tell me whether this is a serious condition or this can be cured by medicine?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012