Headache after sinusitis surgery. Done nasal septum deviation surgery. Difficulty breathing. Taking painkillers

Hi i have been suffering from severe headaches after chronic sinusitis surgery... Its been so long that i have this done. Before that i had nasal septum deviation surgery too. Due to this my nose is wide open. So i cant bear like wind and smoke etc. If i go out in winter or in peak summer i feel like shortness of breath and cant tolerate either cool or humidity. If i go out either it is cold or hot after coming home i feel severe headache. Some say it is Migrane some say like nose wide open. But every day i am taking atleast 2 painkillers from almost 7 years. But none could figure it out what could be the reason. I feel like am breThing with mouth from all these years and getting severe snoring too. Help me out doctor. Cant take these painkillers any more and am gaining weight.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013