Head injury, swelling in eye, lump on left temple, numbness in fingers, headaches. Treatment?

Hi On Monday night i hit my head quiet badly after a fall I woke up the next day with a swollen head on the left side and swollen eye there is a huge lump on my left temple. My left hand fingers feel numb and swollen too. its now thursday night and I still have continuos headaches and still swollen i have been taking pain killers but still feel a lot of pain especially in my left eye. should i be concerned or wait for the swelling to go down?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012